Title: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: $70,000-$80,000 + superannuation
About ALLUME ENERGY PTY LTD
Allume Energy was established in 2015 and is headquartered in Richmond, Melbourne. Allume’s vision is a world where everyone can access clean and affordable energy from the sun.
Allume Energy is on the lookout for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator, ideally bringing experience from a major tech environment. We are looking for the right marketing coordinator to equip Allume Energy with invaluable expertise in scalable strategies, technological innovation, and a global business perspective, essential for rapid growth in the renewable sector.
This person will have a special focus on webinars and event promotion, crucial to our outreach and educational efforts. As we spearhead our presence in the US market and support future operations in the UK and Europe, your role in driving digital engagement through virtual events will be instrumental. We have begun our webinar programme in the AUS, and plan to roll out for our UK and US audiences in 2024.
Joining our Melbourne team, you'll collaborate directly with the Marketing & Communications Director, playing a pivotal role in executing Allume’s marketing strategy. Your expertise will shine in managing digital channels, but your real impact will be in harnessing the power of online events and webinars to engage audiences and foster energy education and solutions.
Strong experience in marketing will be invaluable as Allume embarks on a significant scale-up phase, especially as we amplify our presence in the US & UK markets. You'll be instrumental in delivering Allume’s marketing strategy, with a pronounced emphasis on digital platforms and online events crucial for our expansion and customer engagement.
- Contributing to the creation and operational execution of marketing campaigns, policies and strategies, as devised in line with the strategic direction provided by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Actively monitoring and tracking ongoing marketing initiatives, to provide actionable feedback and facilitating informed decision-making for future marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research to track trends, consumer preferences, and competitive insights within the energy sector, providing data-driven recommendations to influence the company's strategic marketing approach.
- Evaluating key performance indicators from marketing efforts, extracting insights to fine-tune strategies for audience engagement and ROI.
- Orchestrating online events and webinars, from the planning stage to promotion, execution, and follow-up analyses.
- Collaborating with technical and commercial teams to create compelling content for webinars, ensuring a seamless blend of information and engagement.
- Uploading and optimising content on the website, with an eye on SEO best practices.
- Strategic social media management, including targeted campaigns for webinar promotion and live event coverage.
- Preparing engaging content for EDMs, particularly invitations and follow-ups related to webinars and other events.
- Analysis and reporting, with detailed attention on webinar/event metrics to gauge success and identify opportunities for marketing improvement.
- Graphic design and basic video editing, creating visually compelling promotional materials for events.
- Continuously identifying innovative approaches and opportunities to maximise content reach and audience engagement.
- Undertaking a range of other marketing duties as necessary, aligning with the broader goals directed by the Marketing & Communications leadership
What We’re Looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing, particularly demonstrating success in webinar and online event management.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and CRM platforms, essential for event participant management.
- Solid copyrighting skills, capable of crafting persuasive invites and compelling event descriptions.
- Proven track record in social media strategy, especially promoting and possibly live-streaming events.
- Ability to navigate B2B & B2C marketing environments, understanding customer journeys in the context of educational and sales-focused events.
- Familiarity with the UK / US markets, adapting event themes and schedules to suit diverse audiences.
- Commitment to lead generation principles, leveraging webinars as a tool for creating viable business prospects.
- Exceptional communication skills to coordinate with speakers, team members, and an online audience effectively.
- Prior experience in running webinars or similar virtual events is highly desirable.
- Passion for Allume’s mission, eager to spread knowledge and solutions through educational webinars.
Why Join Allume
Supportive and inclusive company culture Flexible working options ESOP options available 25 days minimum paid leave, excluding public holidays. Further paid leave is accessible if approved by the CEO Fast growing company, significant professional development and leadership opportunities available Work180 Endorsed Employer - We are committed to helping women thrive.