Field Marketing Lead
Banyan Infrastructure’s mission is to unlock capital for renewable infrastructure. We're the fintech solution serving a trillion dollar market by enabling banks and funds globally to invest in sustainability and net-zero targets.
Why consider this opportunity
Banyan Infrastructure is growing rapidly and seeking a Demand Generation Lead to define and execute the strategy for demand generation campaigns across our business. This high-impact position will drive high-quality leads to our sales teams while playing a pivotal role in converting leads into pipeline and revenue.
Our team is bright and mission-driven. We are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems. We value learning, curiosity, and collaboration. We strive to build a supportive team that values difference and is always willing to lend a hand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role works on a hybrid weekly schedule based in our San Francisco office (3 days in office/2 remote) with the flexibility to adjust on an ad hoc basis.
What you'll do:
- Field Marketing: Create and define field marketing strategy and process, coordinating with the larger GTM plan.
- Industry events: plan, organize, and execute events such as trade shows, conferences, and industry meet-ups. Create thoughtful pre and post-event campaigns supporting sales.
- Produce targeted customer webinars and online events for target verticals.
- Establish relationships with key customers, partners, industry influencers, and local organizations to promote and drive customer engagement. Identify and pursue co-marketing opportunities to expand our reach.
- Attend project finance events and conferences to stay current on trends and build knowledge on the industry and our audience.
- Campaign Management: Create and define integrated lead generation campaigns and initiatives to increase awareness, generate qualified leads, and support the sales team's efforts.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify target accounts.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize strategies for maximum effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that demand generation programs align with corporate messaging and branding guidelines.
- Develop strong relationships with key organizational stakeholders, including sales, product, and leadership teams.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B marketing with a focus on field marketing, engagement marketing, demand generation, and pipeline acceleration required.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools; Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Exposure to working with external marketing agencies to create and coordinate campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail (managing active programs and events simultaneously).
- Skilled at interacting with executives in person in demanding environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to present your program and clearly articulate the value to the sales and leadership team).
- Ability to work independently and collaborative with cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience with SaaS/Financial Services/Climate Tech/Renewables or Sustainability.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Enthusiasm for Banyan's mission and alignment with our values.
We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship for this role.
How we’ll support your growth and success:
- Opportunities to develop cutting-edge industry expertise in fintech and climate tech - learn the ins and outs of capital markets, financial products, and the technologies in a business that drives real change.
- Opportunities to work closely with the founders, executives, and cross-functional teammates.
- A collaborative and supportive team of intelligent, passionate people who are all focused on a common goal.
Compensation: $115,000 - $140,000 DOE
Our benefits package is designed to allow team members to be their best selves, in and out of the workplace. In addition to top tier health plans, at work meal offerings, and fitness benefits, we prioritize your well-being and growth through professional development, parental leave, a flexible time off policy, and flexible work. Our headquarters is centrally located between Bart and Caltrain in San Francisco, CA.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel valued and respected. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this role would make you excited to come to work. Banyan is an equal opportunity employer.