Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
Ceres Imaging California, United States (Remote)
Posted 2 days ago
Climate Data and Analytics
Applied just now. Refreshing this page will clear this message but your application is received and saved.
About the job
Ceres Imaging is a leading ag tech company specializing in data and analytics and aerial imagery. For over 10 years we believe the future of agriculture depends on building the right tools to help farmers, insurers, lenders and sustainability partners make the most of their limited resources. That's why we're creating solutions for the Ag ecosystem: Growers, Financial Services and Sustainability. With our risk-based models, our customers are able to optimize their operations, increase productivity, and make informed decisions based on accurate and timely data.
At Ceres,, we are committed to providing our employees with a positive and supportive work environment, opportunities for professional growth and development, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Account Executive to join our sales team.
As a Sales Account Executive at Ceres Imaging, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base through the sale of our product solutions. You will play a key role in helping clients optimize their operations and maximize productivity. This position requires a balance of 50% travel to local customers, as well as attendance at reoccurring Team Sales training and Company offsites.
- Identify and target potential customers in the agricultural industry, primarily in the Central Valley region of California.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve sales targets and quotas.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations, and effectively communicate the value proposition of our aerial imagery and remote sensing solutions.
- Understand customer needs, challenges, and goals to provide solutions and drive customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure successful customer onboarding and implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitors' activities.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, forecasts, and insights to management.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience, preferably in SaaS or technology-related industries.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas.
- Has sold software solutions into the Ag ecosystem
- Clear understanding of data and analytics solution
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. Able to articulate an ROI
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with the production agricultural space is beneficial but not required.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales productivity tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in business, agriculture, or a related field
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan (401k).
- Unlimited PTO and Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive, mission-driven work environment.
At Ceres Imaging:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and stay to do their best work. We do this to enable farmers to make better decisions through data, thus supporting the global food supply chain as well as our planet.
Ceres recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. Ceres Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. Even if you don’t think you fit all the requirements, please still apply. If you require any accommodations for the interview process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top skills for this role
Build these skills listed on the job description or by the job poster.