Senior Full Stack Developer
Join a team from Stanford and IIT-Delhi building the future of water. Today, 80% of the millions of liquid waste treatment facilities in emerging markets don’t work because the expertise to handle such complex operations doesn’t exist at the facility level. Our IoT-enabled integrated ops platform for water is serving this $24 billion opportunity by scaling the expertise needed to handle operations across this fleet. We've been recognized by Niti Aayog and ImagineH20 for our innovative approach to solving global water and sanitation crises, and we're serving customers like Tata Power, Reliance, and more in just a few months of launching. To date, we've helped avert millions of litres of sewage from the drain as well as save millions of litres of freshwater in water-scarce cities.
We’re looking for a passionate, ambitious Senior Full Stack Developer to join our world-class software development team. She/he will get a lot of autonomy, a fast-paced work culture, and a rapid growth trajectory in this role. As an early employee of a young startup, she/he will get the opportunity to help shape organizational culture and build the kind of place where they love to work. Competitive compensation and equity options are also available.
We're looking for:
1) 3+ year of experience as a full-stack web engineer in industry
2) Deep interest in using technology to solve social and environmental problems
3) Excitement about working in a dynamic, intense but rewarding startup environment
5) Someone with experience with IoT applications, specifically handling MQTT data would be a plus.
6) Someone with experience with the Azure stack and basic DevOps is a plus
6) More than anything else... great attitude! Someone who wants to build great things together, is willing to build and lead with humility, has clarity of thought, wants to collaborate and grow, and is willing to put in the work.