Product Owner - Digital Products
United States · Remote
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2023
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
As the Product Owner for Home Energy Solutions, you will be responsible for driving the overall product strategy and roadmap for the company's digital products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, accounting, fulfillment, HR, legal, and more, to understand business processes and user needs, and deliver digital solutions that meet those needs. You should have a deep background in product ownership and have experience delivering complex software implementations in an agile environment. You must be a self-starter, embody a growth mindset, and can collaborate effectively across the entire Home Energy Solutions organization. This position can be based in the Q CELLS North America headquarters in Irvine, CA, or in the San Francisco, CA office, or may be available as a remote option.
- Define and deliver long-term strategy and automation for digital products.
- Lead product execution and communicate business value and technical rationale.
- Deeply understand users and workflows to drive product improvements.
- Focus on MVPs, iterative development, and delivering immediate value.
- Identify reports, metrics, and analysis to measure product success.
- Execute agile/scrum process with business partners and developers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Create user stories and assist in road mapping digital product initiatives.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Self-motivated and well-organized; able to prioritize tasks
- Work with a wide group of stakeholders in a positive and collaborative manner
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in delivering complex software implementations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate ideas to stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Strong relationship-building skills with business partners.
- Experience in residential solar or developing customer/internal facing portals.
- Experience with building digital products / software solutions.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
See more open positions at Geli
Something looks off?