Channel Sales Associate
Sales & Business Development
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
The Channel Sales Associate is responsible for managing orders and resolving commercial issues regarding the sales of PV modules and systems in the commercial and industrial (C&I) segments. This position reports to the Director of Module Sales or another member of senior management that the President of the Company may designate and will require travel of up to 20%. The candidate will be based out of Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Customer data management, not limited to the customers’ profiles but also covering the sales dialogues with customers.
- Manage and update the CRM platform (Q CELLS’ system, Salesforce, and any relevant platforms) with notes, updated information, and quotes.
- Work with both existing customers and sales representatives on any other questions that arise. Be an advisor, helping them to get the information they need as quickly as possible.
- Spot and increase sales opportunities through distribution channels and help them generate orders in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Module Sales or upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of sales operations experience for an inbound or outbound sales organization.
- 3+ years of experience in working with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or others.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aggressive, analytical, and highly organized.
- High degree of professionalism and conduct
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Must be able to work out of our New Jersey Office.
- Experience working in solar industry
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.