Solar Buyback Enablement Manager
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
The Execution Enablement Manager will play a key role in expanding our business beyond PV modules to include Energy Storage System, Energy Retail, and Solar Finance. The primary focus of the position will be on Solar Buyback sales, which involve selling PV systems and Solar Buyback plans to both households considering installing a PV system on their roof and those that already have one. As the Execution Enablement Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Execution Enablement Manager to enhance our B2B channel strategy, streamline sales operations, and improve our value chain partners. In addition, you will provide some assistance to Marketing for B2C channel activity preparation. You will report to the Senior Execution Enablement Manager or other senior management designated by the Head of Residential. This job may require working in the office for three days a week and being flexible to travel to multiple projects in Texas, with an expectation to travel up to 20% of the year. This role is open to an Assistant Manager level as well.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the current residential PV market and energy retail business dynamics and comprehend their needs to support the overall Qcells strategy in North America.
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with key partners in Texas such as Real Estate, Solar Finance, Installer, distributor, and 3rd party sales organization.
- Identify potential opportunities for strategic partnerships, organize initial sales meetings, and collaborate with Chariot Energy for sales and marketing support.
- Conduct market intelligence activities for the energy retail sector in Texas, which encompasses analyzing pricing trends, product mix, and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to enhance the Solar Buyback Plan's offering as a partnership program in the Residential Sales Channel.
- Ensure timely delivery of tasks and align with HQCA's goals and vision.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of experience of Sales or Marketing related to Energy Business.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, project management, change management, and group process skills.
- Understanding of the economics of solar roofing, as well as Net Metering and Solar Buyback Plan mechanisms in deregulated areas in Texas and general market behavior in the residential solar industry.
- Comfortable working with various stakeholders, including Solar Finance, Contractors, Installers, and 3rd party sales organizations.
- Proven track record of collaborating with internal and external parties across the company to achieve collective success and build key relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales or Marketing related to the Energy industry, with a focus on Solar Buyback sales and/or Energy Storage Systems
- Experience about establishing residential solar channels for sales network
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate unwavering determination, persistent effort, and courageous action to accomplish objectives and successfully execute plans.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
See more open positions at Geli
Something looks off?