Project Development Research Assistant - Temp
United States · Remote
Posted on Sunday, May 14, 2023
The Community, Commercial & Industrial Project Development team of Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco and coordinates projects throughout North America. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. (“Qcells”), the number-one supplier of solar modules in the commercial and industrial (C&I) market in the U.S. Qcells recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of energy management system software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
The Project Development Research Assistant (RA) will research, compile information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products.
- Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Research and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
- Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
See more open positions at Geli
Something looks off?