Sales Data Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Sunday, May 14, 2023
The Associate Sales Data Analyst is responsible for managing customer inquiries, operating the CRM, and resolving commercial issues regarding energy storage systems sales in the commercial and industrial segment. This position reports to the Head of ESS Solution Sales or another member of senior management that the President of the Company may designate and will require travel of up to 10%. The candidate will be based out of Teaneck, New Jersey (on-site).
- Coordinate with C&I solution sales team, across teams, and with customers, to verify data and perform preliminary pre-sales economic analysis on energy storage projects using Q CELLS’ proprietary software.
- Work with both existing customers and management on any questions that arise regarding system selection. Be an advisor, helping them to get the information they need as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate with corporate CRM software development team, the external platform service provider, and field sales representatives (CRM system users) to manage CRM, ensure information is up to date, and identify areas for process improvement to management.
- Collect market intelligence from customer interactions and CRM data to develop reports to management on key sales performance indicators (e.g. revenue, sales volume, and pipeline) and areas for product improvement.
- Train new C&I solution sales team members on proper CRM use, the analytics request process, and the team’s working protocol.
- All other duties as assigned by the Head of C&I sales team or upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required: data science, economics, business, a related technical discipline, and/or other degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in working with sales operations experience for an inbound or outbound sales organization and/or sales CRM tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies, tools, and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly analytical and organized.
- A high degree of professionalism and conduct.
- Experience working in the solar or energy storage industry
- Experience in the sales process of complex technical solutions / products is a plus
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
See more open positions at Geli
Something looks off?