United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
The Solar Advisor for Axia Solar by Qcells is responsible for driving sales conversion by guiding US homeowners through the process of purchasing Solar PV Systems and Electricity Storage Solutions. The ideal candidate either has at least one year of solar sales experience, or a driving ambition to enter the lucrative and futuristic world of the renewable sales industry with a premier solar provider. Advisors will reach out to prospective customers and hand raisers, reinforce their interests by providing knowledge, expertise, and experience cultivated from our tier one solar training program, and finally assist customers with scheduling their formal consultation with an Energy Consultant. This position provides an entry into solar solutions sales with Qcells, the #1 solar panel sold in the US by overall market share. The Solar Advisor reports to the manager of Marketing & Sales Ops, who oversees the Contact Center for Axia by Qcells. This employment opportunity is eligible for remote work, however, Hybrid or Onsite work may be required for candidates residing within a 30-mile radius of any of our corporate offices in the following locations: San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; and Teaneck, NJ. If remote, infrequent visits to the headquarters office will be required - this position will require approximately 10% travel.
- Achieve monthly targets for key sales performance metrics, with focus on driving completed solar sales consultations.
- Engage solar leads, provide instruction, set proper expectations and prepare them to attend the solar consultation.
- Effectively manage and follow up on a pipeline or warm leads to schedule them for initial consultation or reschedule those that miss consultations.
- Conduct sales in selected situations for customers that are directly transferred to the Contact Center for immediate consultation.
- Educate homeowners on the various benefits of going solar, building trust and rapport that will increase sales conversion.
- Accurately field consumer questions regarding the solar industry, incentives, programs and products via chat, SMS and inbound phone calls.
- Participate in solar sales consultations Sales managers and Energy Consultants as part of path as part of training for Consultant role.
- Attend sales meetings and continued trainings to exponentially improve performance.
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors).
- 1-2 years of sales experience (Saas software, tech, or other consultative solutions), experience in residential solar solution sales preferred.
- Strong professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to connect with people in a virtual setting.
- Desire to grow and take on more responsibility within a fast-paced working environment.
- A competitive drive and ability to exceed goals.
- Must be a strong leader, creative, and possess strategic planning skills.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)