Talent Acquisition Manager
People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Qcells Enable is a premier EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) solar partner with heritage dating back to the origins of our modern solar industry. Our passionate mission is to provide world-class, turnkey solar solutions, through design and installation of large-scale PV and ESS systems, to accelerate decarbonization for a clean, sustainable future. Our clients, our partners are focused in C&I space across North America.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for developing and executing the overall recruitment strategy for Qcells Enable. The talent leader will partner closely with business and people leaders to appreciate a deep understanding of organizational priorities and translate into a talent acquisition strategy to attract key talent. TAM will diagnose, design, deliver, and analyze the effectiveness of talent acquisition solutions to create an impact as the organization scales.
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources and is located in Manhattan or New Jersey.
- Develop and implement recruiting programs with excellent strategic and creative thinking, project management, and analytic skills to identify top-tier talent.
- Proven expertise in developing strategic partnerships with senior management and influencing key hiring decisions, preferably in a fast-paced organizational environment.
- In partnership with people partners, implement new employee orientation process to foster positive attitude towards company goals.
- Adopt strategic initiatives leveraging ATS; providing guidance and education to all partner teams.
- Represent Enable through selection, implementation and monitoring of new ATS.
- Build and lead a team of rock star TA members.
- Establish key performance metrics for the TA function with transparent tracking dashboards.
- Manage partnerships with external recruiters and internal resources.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client, company, and personnel information.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or another related field in business administration, required.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant talent acquisition experience with demonstrated business results working with DE&I strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years in managerial role preferred
- Strong Knowledge of ATS systems, helpful if exposed to Lever but not required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Appetite to research best practices, both internally and externally, and present new ideas to the team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with proven time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to collect, analyze and share data via various mediums including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be a self-motivated team player.
- Sound judgement and ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.