Senior Compliance & Risk Associate
United States · Remote
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
EnFin seeks an energetic associate/ senior risk associate with prior experience in credit risk and compliance to work on risk initiatives for the EnFin consumer lending platform. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with compliance, credit risk & risk management skills. Experience in the fintech lending sector is a plus. This employment opportunity is eligible for remote work, however, Hybrid or Onsite work may be required for candidates residing within a commutable distance to any of our corporate offices in the following locations: San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; and Teaneck, NJ.
- Provide compliance support and ensure key compliance initiatives are operationalized.
- Collaborate with other team members in operations and IT to ensure implementation of compliance & risk policies and procedures.
- Assist with Audit and internal review to ensure Enfin practices stay consistent with regulatory expectations.
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analyzing credit and financial performance.
- Assist the Director of Credit and or Compliance Manager in managing the compliance policies and procedures.
- Work with technology and risk team as a key back-up for the decisioning engine.
- Assist the risk team in implementing, designing and conducting tests of internal controls and provide findings to senior executives.
- 3+ years experience in credit risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrated track record in consumer lending /compliance.
- Familiarity with compliance regulations as it pertains to consumer lending industry.
- Good knowledge of Consumer and Commercial credit risk concepts
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Has understanding of quantitative concepts as they pertain to credit scorecard development and performance management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with executives
- Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset with demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-growth environment
- Experience in the fintech and/or B2B2C lending sectors
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.