Corporate Administrative Manager
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
As the Corporate Administrative Manager at Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc., you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office locations across multiple regions. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Finance or a designated member of senior management, you will primarily focus on office management responsibilities while also overseeing certain aspects of facilities management. We are seeking a motivated and organized candidate with a strong foundation in office management and a desire to excel in this multifaceted role.
- Oversee office maintenance programs to ensure all offices and space owned/used by Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“Company”) are well-maintained and comply with safety regulations.
- Inspect and recommend office layout modifications to enhance efficiency and productivity; address any facility-related issues promptly, coordinating repairs and improvements as needed.
- Provide managerial support to Office Administrators; monitor the workflow and prioritize tasks of the direct reports to ensure timely completion of projects and provide support when needed.
- Assist in developing and managing the office budget; track and report on office expenses, identifying cost-saving opportunities while managing inventory within budget.
- Handle general administrative tasks, including accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of security protocols and emergency preparedness procedures; assist in communicating workplace safety policies and precautions to employees; ensure compliance with safety regulations and conduct regular safety drills.
- Collaborate with external contractors and service providers, monitoring vendor performance and enforcing service level agreements.
- Participate in reviewing and negotiating service contracts and explore cost-effective solutions.
- Maintain accurate records of space allocation and occupancy as well as office records and documentation, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Contribute to forecasting, allocation, and supervision of financial and physical resources for facility management.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of office management/administrative experience in a professional office environment or related positions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required 25% in the position's first year and less than 5% in the second year and onward.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; a team player.
- A quick learner with great attention to detail.
- Have a good sense of confidentiality.
- Deadline-oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks.
- Light lifting is required (up to 20 lbs.)
- Strong, self-motivated team player.
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.