Manager, Lease Operations
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
We relate our success to the efficiency of organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we're seeking an experienced Manager, Lease Operations to oversee daily activities. The ideal candidate will have an efficiency-focused, process-oriented mind and proven success managing multiple projects and teams for maximum productivity. They'll be highly skilled in people management, the solar industry, and process development. Additionally, they'll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within their team. Their ultimate responsibility is to drive multiple projects to successful deployment.
- Develop and implement operational initiatives related to the residential solar leasing program
- Manage people and processes related to key aspects of lease servicing, including lease buyouts, transfers, and customer service flows and call architecture related to system maintenance
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the EnFin and Qcells organizations to develop and operationalize innovative consumer product offerings such as Virtual Power Plant and Solar Buyback programs.
- Coordinate customer handoff processes for operations and maintenance (O&M) servicing
- Structure routine tasks and goals, set priorities, efficiently execute daily tasks, and manage the development and performance of key metrics
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine business back-end needs.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that adhere to organizational and legal standards and allow for easy data migration
- Create, manage, and implement continuous service improvement for Enfin backend needs
- Track and close service tickets with detailed documentation and potential transitions to other phases of the Processes' lifecycle
- Develop detailed project plans along with resource availabilities as he/she communicates effectively with the director of operations
- Mediate operational issues with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the compliance and risk departments to ensure the operation's processes are aligned to the compliance laws
- Training and development of direct reports including consistent 1x1s regarding ongoing feedback of job performance and professional growth
- 6-10 years of tangible operations management work experience in finance
- In-depth ability to use organizational skills to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrate priority-driven thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tasks are to be performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem-solving skills
- Mission-focused team player
- Experience in the Solar industry
- Experience in TPO market in solar lending sector
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.