EPC Sales Director
Sales & Business Development
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
The EPC Sales Director is accountable for selling Qcells‘ Solar and/or Battery EPC(Engineering, Procurement and Construction) services to the clients who are developers, facility owners or other business partners. Typical project size of the company’s EPC services is 1MWdc - 20MWdc.
The successful candidate should possess a proven track record of B2B sales within the solar industry or construction industry. Existing relationships with potential clients are a strong plus.
This position will report to Head of Enable. This position will be located in our New York, New York office (temporarily) and then work out of our Teaneck, New Jersey office.
- Responsible for the entire sales process from the origination of opportunities to the contract with the cooperation with the related internal counterparts such as proposal, engineering, project management and construction.
- Build the strong networks with the clients, and originate EPC sales pipeline.
- Possesses and cultivates long-term relationships with key management personnel within the clients and partners.
- Develops and executes strategic account plans to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Develops effective differentiators and negotiation strategies and understands all key commercial and legal issues.
- Proactively cooperate with other product sales managers under broader Qcells to create synergies and to prevent conflicts.
- Understand and update the own sales pipeline status and create the monthly forecast of yearly order intakes.
- Analyzes and interprets Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), and Requests for Proposal (RFPs); Establishes deliverable matrix and development schedule
- Generate the winning strategy equipped with proper intelligence from the client, competitors and market.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and ensure the security of this information
- Perform other duties and special projects, as reasonably assigned by supervisor, project manager, and/or group unit.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Technical discipline or Business Administration is a plus.
- Minimum of 4+ years‘ experience of sales/business development in C&I or utility solar industry or construction industry; C&I solar EPC experience is a plus.
- A proven track record of successful sales including but not limited to managing multiple accounts and projects, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines simultaneously.
- Solar industry experience.
- Computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, solutions-building, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate among construction, technical and non-technical personnel, both internally and outside the company.
- Team player and a willingness to learn.
- Deadline-oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage starts day one, NO waiting period
- 401k Company Match
- PTO + Sick Days + Holidays
- Hourly + Bonus
- Career advancement opportunity
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.