Counterparty Credit Analyst
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
The Counterparty Credit Analyst will serve as an integral part of the team, leading in both the credit operations and customer relations capacity. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing loan applications, delivering customer service of the highest quality, and executing administrative tasks required for loan processing. This role requires an individual with a bachelor's degree, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, compliance-driven environment. This employment opportunity is eligible for remote work, however, Hybrid or Onsite work may be required for candidates residing within a commutable distance of any of our corporate offices in these locations: San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; and Teaneck, NJ.
- Oversee and manage incoming customer queries via telephone, e-mail, or chat, focusing on complex or unusual problems that require a tailored response.
- Provide customers with loan options, terms, or other product recommendations based on their qualifications.
- Review and assess loan applications and related documentation to determine eligibility and terms.
- Use CRM software to track customer interactions and refer cases to other departments as needed.
- Collect any necessary additional documentation and perform financial analyses to solidify loan decisions.
- Consult with and guide customers through the loan process by addressing inquiries, clarifying details, and coordinating with internal parties for successful loan processing.
- Prepare and finalize all documents required for each loan type in compliance with regulatory policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate transaction and processing records and monitor due dates for completeness.
- Prepare required regulatory reporting and respond to related inquiries.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of work experience in a credit operations, customer service, or administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Strong skills in analytical thinking, priority-driven execution, and team collaboration
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Experience in the fintech lending sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field
- Advanced skills in Power BI or similar data analytics
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.