Human Resources Operations Manager
People & HR, Operations
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Our newly created Human Resource Operations Manager role is a valued team member who thrives using their people experience to build and shape excellence of our HR processes. The HR Operations Manager will implement and admisinster best HR practices to ensure a successful employee experience spanning Enable’s diverse employee population.
This role works closely with Enable HR leadership and our Shared Services team. The position is accountable for the administration and compliance of all mandatory regulations, benefits programs and for country/region audits of HR programs.
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources and is located in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Direct and communicate collaboratively with HR, management and leadership to influence, employee develop, policies, programs and services
- Assist and manage the HR Team to conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals
- Lead in benefits strategies, which includes monitoring benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence and employee assistance programs
- Maintains records of benefit plans participation (such as insurance and 401(k)) and personnel transactions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Manages annual benefit renewal process with our benefit carriers
- Manages worker’s compensation, including annual renewal process and worker’s compensation audit
- Lead efforts to draft and implement new policies and procedures
- Responds to inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and HR programs
- Create and send reminders and communications to employees on various HR matters
- Keeps up-to-date with employment laws and best practices, and communicates these to management regularly
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or another related field in business administration, required
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Appetite to research best practices, both internally and externally, and present new ideas to the team
- Ability to work well under pressure, with proven time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collect, analyze and share data via various mediums including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be a self-motivated team player
- Sound judgement and ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starts day one of employment; NO waiting period
- 401k Match
- PTO + Holidays + Sick Days
- Bonus structure
- Career advancement opportunity
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.