Lead Business Partner Advisor
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
This Lead Business Partner Advisor will manage client relationships, analyze customer inquiries, and be the main point of contact to our business partners across the organization. This is a high-visibility role on a fast-growing team with an opportunity to support and contribute to the business's operations. Candidates may work out of our corporate offices in the following locations: San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; and Teaneck, NJ.
- Support team manager to prioritize the business goals with the Jr. Advisors on the team.
- Assist with new hire training of the Jr. Advisors
- Build and maintain relationships with Tier 1 business partners
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement to resolve customer issues and provide ongoing relationship support and respond to inquiries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms, and check for partner’s understanding and acceptance.
- Project manage key platform enhancements by developing business requirements and interfacing with EnFin enterprise stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with all customers in a positive manner and anticipate their needs.
- Understand trends, analysis, data and manage business partner rewards and engagement programs.
- Identify opportunities for future business development and expansion.
- Manage and update sales change orders
- Maintain knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies and update procedures as needed.
- Demonstrate agility amidst platform issues and communicate issues with partners in a sophisticated manner.
- Plan and execute business initiatives to improve efficiency in the sales operation under general supervision of Director of Operations
- Prepare project and productivity reports and ensure compliance with quality and safety requirements.
- Develop and maintain internal and external communication channels.
- Analyze and advise on employee, labor, vendor, and supplier contracts.
- Perform risk analysis to mitigate and manage risks.
- Analyze consumer and competitor behavior through record keeping of voice of customer report
- Assist executive leadership in managing product roll-outs, customer communication, and new business development.
- 5-7 years and/or equivalent combination of both education and experience, educational degree/preference.BA of business administration or similar. Mater in business administration is a plus
- Results-oriented and proactive team player with good business acumen.
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Previous experience working in sales operations or customer service industry.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and project planning
- Proficiency in analyzing budgets and preparing financial reports
- Exceptional ability to identify future business opportunities and mitigate compliance risks
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.