San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Axia by Qcells provides solar, battery storage, EV chargers, and energy services to homeowners who are looking to reduce their reliance on the power grid and upgrade their home energy. Axia is a full-service solar solution provider and is the direct-to-consumer division of solar panel manufacturer, Qcells. We support solar sales consultation, customer system design, financing, installation, and warranty resolution for the ongoing customer relationship. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value through a seamless and superior solar journey, guided by the principles of transparency, reliability, and sustainability – creating a better way to go solar.
The Solar Advisor for Axia Solar by Qcells is responsible for driving sales conversion by guiding US homeowners through the process of purchasing Solar PV Systems and Electricity Storage Solutions. The ideal candidate either has at least one year of solar sales experience, or a driving ambition to enter the lucrative and futuristic world of the renewable sales industry with a premier solar provider. Advisors will reach out to prospective customers and hand raisers, reinforce their interests by providing knowledge, expertise, and experience cultivated from our tier one solar training program, and finally assist customers with scheduling their formal consultation with an Energy Consultant. This position provides an entry into solar solutions sales with Qcells, the #1 solar panel sold in the US by overall market share. The Solar Advisor reports to the manager of Marketing & Sales Ops, who oversees the Contact Center for Axia by Qcells. This employment opportunity is eligible for remote work, however, Hybrid or Onsite work may be required for candidates residing within a commutable distance to any of our corporate offices in the following locations: San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; and Teaneck, NJ. If remote, infrequent visits to the headquarters office will be required - this position will require approximately 10% travel.
- Achieve monthly targets for key sales performance metrics, with focus on driving completed solar sales consultations.
- Engage solar leads, provide instruction, set proper expectations and prepare them to attend the solar consultation.
- Effectively manage and follow up on a pipeline or warm leads to schedule them for initial consultation or reschedule those that miss consultations.
- Conduct sales in selected situations for customers that are directly transferred to the Contact Center for immediate consultation.
- Educate homeowners on the various benefits of going solar, building trust and rapport that will increase sales conversion.
- Accurately field consumer questions regarding the solar industry, incentives, programs and products via chat, SMS and inbound phone calls.
- Participate in solar sales consultations Sales managers and Energy Consultants as part of path as part of training for Consultant role.
- Attend sales meetings and continued trainings to exponentially improve performance.
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors).
- 1-2 years of sales experience (Saas software, tech, or other consultative solutions), experience in residential solar solution sales preferred.
- Strong professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to connect with people in a virtual setting.
- Desire to grow and take on more responsibility within a fast-paced working environment.
- A competitive drive and ability to exceed goals.
- Must be a strong leader, creative, and possess strategic planning skills.
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.