Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
EnFin is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and help drive our continued expansion. In this role, you will provide sales support and work closely with our Sales Leadership team and other cross-functional teams to achieve two primary objectives: strengthening partner relationships and onboarding new partner installers. As a member of the EnFin Sales/Business Development team, you will play an important role in supporting our sales team while working collaboratively with Sales Leadership, Business Relationship Associates, and other cross-functional teams to strengthen partner relationships. Additionally, you will have the chance to hone your presentation skills and effectively deliver the EnFin value proposition to potential partner installers, with the aim of expanding EnFin's market share. This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of an organization that is experiencing rapid growth. If you are passionate about building a robust partner/dealer network and enthusiastic about solar financing and renewable energy, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Help facilitate the onboarding of new partners onto the EnFin platform by working closely with the risk and sales operations teams.
- Conduct regular meetings with specific partner installers to review activity and solicit feedback
- Drive increased levels of performance (i.e increased application activity and partner sales engagement) to increase engagement.
- Provide feedback to business leaders from partner installers to coordinate new product and service improvements
- Develop and maintain key external partner relationships at the Sales Rep and Admin levels within partner installer organizations
- Stay up to date on competitor specific offerings, including rate cards and loan products
- Support follow up training, as required
- Provide backup coverage when other members of the sales organization are out of the office
- Collect market intelligence
- Channel management for solar financing
- Some travel is required. Travel will include meeting with clients and attending trade shows
- 3-5 years successful account management experience or B2B sales; experience in the solar or finance industry
- Knowledge of solar lending platforms and financial products, including origination processes and procedures
- Ability to present data and reports in succinct, outcome-based fashion to increase product adoption
- Experience working with CRM tools/Google suite of products and services
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a faced pace environment
- Analytical and data driven
- Self-starter-capable of working well independently as this role is 100% remote
- High integrity that leads to strong dealer engagement, demonstrated ability to build trust amongst partners
- History of consistently meeting and exceeding KPI’s
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.