Return Material Authorization Associate
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
This is your chance to join the rapidly growing commercial solar energy business. FlexRack is an integrated solar company that offers custom-designed, fixed tilt ground mount and single-axis solar tracking systems in the commercial and utility-scale solar mounting industries. FlexRack also offers full services, including engineering, geotechnical, pullout testing, field, and layout design services to address the actual site conditions of a project site. FlexRack has completed over 3.5 GW of solar racking installations in over 40 U.S. states, 9 Canadian provinces and across the globe.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review customer/field-service requests to return product(s) on RMA, including but not limited to: electronic devices, slew motors, actuators and roll formed metal products
- Process RMA claims internally and enter RMA requests with external suppliers via various portals and through email.
- Manage and document RMA process from start to finish, following up with suppliers and customers on a regular basis to provide status updates, pricing for repairs, tracking for items shipped, etc.
- Provide updates to the Customer and to the QC team to ensure warranty claims are correctly recorded.
- Provide feedback to the Field Services and Program Management teams on material that is covered by warranty or requires rework.
- Review non-conformances from material received from suppliers, identify root causes and work with QC team on remedial action to prevent further non-conformances.
- Provide material specification documentation to customers when requested.
- Assist with carrying out quality audits in conjunction with our quality management system.
- Assist with creating work instructions
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
- General understanding of (and the ability to learn about) electronic components, slew motors, actuators and standard trouble shooting activities along with the common causes of failure
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to project a positive, professional demeanor.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and support multiple departments.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Strong customer focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience
- Stationary Position: frequently remains stationary up to 90% of the time and sitting up to 8 hours in a day
- Move/Traverse: infrequently bend, stand, stoop and/or walk
- Carry Weight: infrequently carry weight and/or lift objects (light to heavy) weighing up to 10 pounds
- Hearing and Speech: frequently communicates with the ability to hear and talk on a regular basis with employees, coworkers, and all personnel matters; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Sight: frequent use of sight to detect images on computer, office documents, and office objects near and far
- Climb: occasionally ascends/descends on stairway to get to office upper and lower floors
- Travel: up to 10% maybe be required as needed
- Regular professional, office business setting
- Noise level ranges from low to moderate (if in office setting)
- Noise level ranges from moderate to high (if on construction worksite)
FLEXRACK by Qcells is proud to be an at-will Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, FLEXRACK by Qcells will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations email@example.com.
Nothing in this statement shall imply implicitly or explicitly a guarantee of employment outside our at-will employment opportunity.