Executive assistant & Business Partner of the CEO
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Who we are
Genomines is a young biotechnology company based in Paris and Saclay, specialized in sustainable extraction of Nickel from plants. Our Team has already been active for 2 years, focussing mainly on research and development. The mission of Genomines is to usher in a new era of sustainable mining by using genetically enhanced plants to extract metals from soil (agromining). Through synthetic biology and cutting-edge technology, we harness the power of nature to create bioengineered plants that can extract metals while decontaminating soils and creating cleaner lands for agriculture. Our ultimate goal is to become the world's first carbon-neutral mining group, using sustainable and environmentally friendly methods to extract the precious resources our society needs.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is not merely an assistant, but a strategic partner for the CEO, adept at handling both routine administrative tasks and taking initiatives on essential strategic matters crucial for the smooth flow of our operations. Our Executive Coordinator and CEO Assistant role goes beyond traditional support tasks: they are a pivotal part of the senior management, acting as an extension of the CEO.
In this position, you will actively back the CEO in administrative duties while also playing a proactive and strategic role in project management, organization, and both internal and external communication. If you feel ready to elevate the Executive Assistant (EA) role to a strategic level, then there's a high chance this role is tailor-made for you. If you see yourself reflecting the qualities and skills of the character Donna Paulsen from the TV show "Suits" (regardless of your gender identity ) then this position might just be for you.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role, ideally in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate operational and strategic needs
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for managing complex situations.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Unparalleled loyalty, discretion, and professionalism
- Experience with VP-level leader in any sized business OR a Director-level leader in a global business is a strong plus
Administrative and Personnel Management
- Ensure efficient administrative management, including document management, filing, and monitoring of essential files
- Handle the CEO's personal needs, such as travel arrangements, restaurant reservations, corporate gift management, and related tasks
- Ensure all administrative processes are executed efficiently and timely
- Facilitate clear, accurate, and efficient communication, representing the CEO when absent
Administrative and Operational Support
- Actively manage the CEO's calendar, orchestrating appointments for optimal productivity.Prepare, draft, and meticulously follow up on correspondence
- Act as the main liaison between the CEO, internal departments, and external partners
- Handle confidential and urgent files discreetly
- Organize strategic meetings, ensuring everything is in place for their smooth progression
- Research, analyze, and summarize information to facilitate decision-making
- Create strategic presentations and essential documents for the CEO
- Maintain effective communication between the CEO and other departments, external partners, and stakeholders
- Monitor, coordinate, and track specific projects assigned by the CEO, ensuring they progress as per expectations and timelines
- The holder of this position will have the opportunity to grow with the company. This role offers unique opportunities for professional development, with increasing challenges and the chance to make a significant impact on our growth and success
1. Complete the application form on Lever
2. First interview with the Head of Talent
3. Final on-site (or online) interview with co-founders