Experienced Full Stack Engineer
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Engineer to join and to take a key role in our site in TLV. The position is to be part of a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for Via’s Agent management tools by building cutting-edge E2E solutions and scalable infrastructure to deliver Via’s ride sharing service in NYC and globally. You’ll work closely with our designers, product managers, and customers to understand user needs, and then build and iterate on technical solutions that address them. You'll work across the stack, using different technologies for different projects. You’ll also build and maintain our processes and tools, to keep our productivity and code quality high.
Our stack includes React app-based (with Typescript and Redux), Python micro services, and variety of AWS DBs . However, it's more important to us that you have experience with full-stack, user-centric development in general than with our specific technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Implementing the components that bind complex routing, real-time customer and driver management, mass scale user communication into a complete, mission critical service.
- Design and implement solutions by developing server and client technologies.
Who You Are:
- BSc. Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of professional Full Stack experience - Must
- Experience with React/Vue.js/Angular
- Experience with Python/Ruby
- Experience with AWS - Advantage
- Fast learner: You can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- You're collaborative, humble, empathetic, and value honest feedback
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.