As Via’s Office Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of our beautiful Tel Aviv Office, playing an important role in creating a great environment for our growing team. As a key part of our People Operations team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining administrative and operational best practices to keep our office running smoothly! This role is based full time on-site at our Tel Aviv office.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the "day-to-day" office routines, ensure smooth operation of office inventory, groceries, office supplies, and maintenance (cleaning, parking, deliveries, etc.)
- Be the focal point for managers and employees on any office-related duties including maintenance, mailing, shipping, office supplies, office equipment.
- Maintain contact with the accounting department (invoices, billings, expenses).
- Ensure a positive office atmosphere and employees’ satisfaction.
- Take an active part in the planning and execution of the company's well-being activities.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings, organizing logistics, and distributing relevant materials.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Supporting space planning and team moves and set ups within offices
- Create and manage service facilities budget and provide reporting on spend and savings opportunities
Who You Are:
- Experience as an Office Manager or Business Operations
- Past experience in administrative roles, wearing multiple hats
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you pay attention to the little things, and take pride in executing flawless processes
- Trustworthy, honest, and able to work alone without supervision.
- An optimist: you keep a “can-do” mentality, and are eager to take on new challenges
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others and being part of a team
- You like working in a fast paced environment
- You intuitively understand how to manage your time and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Proactive in coming up with and executing operational improvements
- Excited about joining a growing startup and working with multiple teams
- Startup experience - Advantage
- Bachelors or Associate degree - Advantage
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?