Partner Support Team Lead (German-speaking)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Team Lead, Partner Support & Operations, you’ll manage a team of high-performing contributors and provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cites, local authorities, private operators, private corporations) who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology. You’ll become a Via product expert and evangelist, ready to take ownership of challenging tickets; set strategy for product support in Europe; and own outcomes pertaining to the overall health of Via’s global partnerships. This partner-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our partners and our Product & Engineering Teams. We work with teams across the company to ensure our partners can make the best use of our technology, thereby improving their experience and driving retention.
Note that the internal name of this role is “Partner Support & Operations Associate Principal”.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Manage a team of 4-5 high performing Product Support & Operations Specialists and Associates
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide technical, specific, and strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Provide direct support to Via’s partners through fast, high quality ticket resolution, enhancing their experience with our platform
- Coordinate with Operations, Product Management, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Build and maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with partners to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role; technical support experience is a plus
- Experience leading or managing team members
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, and organization skills
- Problem solver and entrepreneurial; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Fluent in English and German; fluency in French / Dutch / Spanish are assets
- Bachelor’s Degree
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.