Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Working Student Operations at Via, you will work together with our Operations team to operate our outstanding on-demand service at the Mercedes-Benz plant site near Stuttgart. You can expect a comprehensive introduction to the areas of operations, technology management and on-demand mobility. You will be part of a young startup team and experience the dynamics of the mobility industry first-hand.
What You Will Do:
- You actively contribute your ideas to make our service better and better
- You ensure the smooth daily operation of our service in consultation with our operations team at the Mercedes-Benz plant in Sindelfingen
- As a contact person, you provide professional support for the concerns of our driving personnel
- You develop a sophisticated understanding of our services and help to continuously improve processes in order to guarantee the best possible experience for our driving personnel and passengers
- You support the management of our vehicle fleet and ensure high availability in dispatching
- You support our Field Operations team with project-based tasks in the DACH region
Who You Are:
- You want to work in an exciting market at the interface of mobility and technology
- You keep calm even in stressful situations and are able to develop creative solutions in real time
- You like hands-on mentality, taking responsibility for our operations and our driving staff, and managing the operations on a deputy basis if needed
- You are technology-savvy and enjoy working with modern IT tools
- You are outgoing, communicative and able to always find the right tone in different situations
- Your German language skills are at least C1 level and your English is fluent
- You have a valid drivers license in Germany, class B
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.