At SPAN, we are building products to drive the rapid adoption of renewable energy and enable a more modern, flexible grid. Span’s smart panel replaces the standard electrical panel to become the center for connected power in the home, providing intelligent load-balancing and revolutionary edge-of-grid controls through the Span mobile app.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to add to the Sales Operations org at SPAN. In this role you will build, manage and scale out infrastructure to support all channels of the SPAN commercial team.
In this role you will
- Work cross-functionally to support Operations and Finance needs that impact the CRM; coordinate sales and operations processes with our operations analyst and specialists
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate and define priorities into requirements and create documented scalable solutions
- Develop new functionality as SPAN expands into new channels and launches new products
- Create and manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions, and workflows.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products, upgrading and configuring where necessary. Manage roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, groups and integrated apps and software
1- 4 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator, Business System Analyst, or similar role within the Salesforce ecosystem1-4 years of experience working with Salesforce CRM in a fast-moving, growth-oriented B2B and/or Channel Sales Model environmentExperience interacting this business stakeholders and translating business requirements to technical requirementsExperience with Salesforce Flow, documenting technical changes, UAT, and end user trainingSalesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience troubleshooting automation and data quality issues.
- Experience with Requirements Gathering across a diverse set of business stakeholders
- Have built Salesforce instances for both B2B and Channel sales
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
- Experience at a startup or high-growth company
- Driven, positive attitude, and get-it-done mentality
- Communities Experience
- Experience with CPQ
- Familiarity with Pardot
- DevOps experience
- Advanced Admin Certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- Experience with Tableau
The U.S. base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000 plus benefits, equity and variable compensation for Sales-related roles. This range represents SPAN’s good faith estimate of competitively-priced salary for the role based on national, real-time industry data from companies of a similar growth stage. This range reflects minimum and maximum new hire salaries for the role in San Francisco county. Within the range, individual pay is determined by location and individual factors including relevant skills, experience and education or training. This range correlates to the relative level of the candidate we believe we need for the role and may require an adjustment for candidates of a different level.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the location this role is based during the hiring process.
Life at SPAN
SPAN embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant SoMa neighborhood, we are an eclectic group of creative thinkers who value open communication, teamwork, and a ‘make it happen’ approach to addressing complex challenges.
We’re hiring talented individuals who are driven by success and are passionate about shaping the future of renewable energy. If that sounds like you, we’d love for you to consider joining the rapidly growing team at SPAN.
⚡ Competitive compensation + equity grants at a well-funded, venture-backed company
⚡ Comprehensive benefits (including medical; dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
⚡ Comfortable, sunny office space located near BART and Caltrain public transit
⚡ Strong focus on teambuilding and company culture (events, meet-ups, clubs)
⚡ Flexible hours and unlimited PTO
Interested in joining our team? Submit an application today and we’ll be in touch with next steps!