Sr. Enterprise Software Developer
Stem provides clean energy solutions and services designed to maximize the economic, environmental, and resiliency value of energy assets and portfolios. Stem’s leading AI-driven enterprise software platform, Athena®, enables organizations to deploy and unlock value from clean energy assets at scale. Powerful applications, including AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack, simplify and optimize asset management and connect an ecosystem of owners, developers, assets, and markets. Stem also offers integrated partner solutions to help improve returns across energy projects, including storage, solar, and EV fleet charging. For more information, visit www.stem.com.
Stem’s culture embodies diversity & inclusion beyond the traditional facets of gender, ethnicity, age, disabilities, and sexual orientation to include experience, personality, communication, workstyles, and more. At our core, Stem is at the momentous intersection of clean energy and software technology where diverse ideas, experiences, and professional skills converge to make the inclusive culture we have today. Together, we are turning old school thoughts about software and energy into progressive, collaborative, and innovative solutions. By joining our team, you will be collaborating with data scientists, energy experts, skilled salespeople, thought-leading executives and more from a range of backgrounds. This intersection of ideas, beliefs, and skills is what makes us unique enough to lead the world’s largest network of digitally connected energy storage systems.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking a passionate Sr Enterprise developer, with primary focus in business system development and building integrations with SaaS (Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, etc.) and Stem developed applications using iPaaS (MuleSoft, Jitterbit, etc.). Working closely with our Enterprise business functional and technical teams, this role will play a critical leadership role to design, develop enhancements, and build integrations.
We believe this is a critical component to enable Stem’s rapid business growth in the Global market, including North America, Europe, and Asia. Love satisfying customers with state-of-the-art solutions, realizing ideas, building scalable services, and unlocking the potential of new technology! Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open minded. Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace.
- Lead and own the technical solution architectural design, documentation, and standardization for integrating business systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, etc.
- Leading efforts within software development lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall.
- Demonstrating analytical thinking skills within the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues and experience with lean IT principles and data driven approaches.
- Integrate cloud platforms, SaaS applications (Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, etc.) and custom applications.
- Orchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST APIs design and development.
- Work with cloud-based platforms and services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Collaborate with Enterprise business system cross functional and technical team to collect overall requirements, solve business and technical problems and build robust solutions.
- Create development estimates, technical design documents, execute unit test and functional test plans, and perform code reviews to validate adherence to defined Stem development standards.
- Complete the development and testing of development for simple to complex objects, interfaces, data conversion, workflow, enhancements, etc.
- Troubleshoot and complete the necessary root cause analysis to resolve production support issues.
- Promote reusability with pub/sub integration architecture
- Accountability of Sox and GRC compliance for development activities
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in related disciple strongly preferred, but consideration may be given to an exceptional candidate with relevant work experience
- 8+ years of working experience
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in iPaaS technologies such as Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Workato, Celigo, Boomi etc.
- Should have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in integrating SaaS applications (Workday, Salesforce, Oracle NetSuite, etc.) and custom applications
- Experience in API Gateway
- Experience in JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH
- Experience in Messaging layer like Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark is a plus
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Lake, or Data Mesh architectural is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing CI-CD, release build systems or related tooling and services
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects
- Experience with microservices or service-oriented architecture
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear, non-technical language.
Stem offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits. The benefit offerings include full health benefits on the first day of employment (several medical plan options-HDHP and PPO, dental plans, FSA/HSA-with employer contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of voluntary coverage), 401k (pre- or post-tax) on first day of employment, 9 paid calendar holidays per year, and participation in the Flexible PTO plan. This position is eligible to participate in the Stem Long Term Incentive plan, by granting Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). These RSUs will be awarded within the first quarter of employment and vesting 33%, 33%, and 34% on each of the first three anniversaries of the grant date. This is our employee’s opportunity to join in the success of the company.
Salary Range$101,900.00 - $142,750.00
Stem, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.