Stem provides clean energy solutions and services designed to maximize the economic, environmental, and resiliency value of energy assets and portfolios. Stem’s leading AI-driven enterprise software platform, Athena®, enables organizations to deploy and unlock value from clean energy assets at scale. Powerful applications, including AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack, simplify and optimize asset management and connect an ecosystem of owners, developers, assets, and markets. Stem also offers integrated partner solutions to help improve returns across energy projects, including storage, solar, and EV fleet charging. For more information, visit www.stem.com.
Stem’s culture embodies diversity & inclusion beyond the traditional facets of gender, ethnicity, age, disabilities, and sexual orientation to include experience, personality, communication, workstyles, and more. At our core, Stem is at the momentous intersection of clean energy and software technology where diverse ideas, experiences, and professional skills converge to make the inclusive culture we have today. Together, we are turning old school thoughts about software and energy into progressive, collaborative, and innovative solutions. By joining our team, you will be collaborating with data scientists, energy experts, skilled salespeople, thought-leading executives and more from a range of backgrounds. This intersection of ideas, beliefs, and skills is what makes us unique enough to lead the world’s largest network of digitally connected energy storage systems.
As a member of our QA Guild, you will contribute to the overall test automation plans at Stem, including
our test-automation frameworks, integration of the tests in our CI/CD pipelines, and testing of products
across the different stages of development and deployment.
● Define and maintain test plans and specifications for functional, integration, and performance
testing; manual execution of test cases; and reporting product failures.
● Conduct review and sign-off for test plans and use cases; build consensus with business owners
● Lead automated testing efforts for specific areas of functionality.
● Own and Deliver design, development, and maintenance of automated tests.
● Communicate test coverage, “red flags” and anomalies to stakeholders and leadership to aid in
making the decision to certify releases.
● Take ownership of specific product module QA efforts.
● Work closely with engineering teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
You recognize yourself in these must-have qualifications:
● Minimum 5 years of QA experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test
plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web-based applications
● Minimum 2 years of practical experience in automation tools required (Selenium/Python)
● Experience working in Cloud based development environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
● Strong background in backend/data testing
● Proven experience creating complex data sets for testing
● Understand and practice data-driven approach for test case design and execution
● Proven experience in all areas of product testing, both manual and automation
● Scripting language expertise in Shell, perl, python, or equivalent.
Stem, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.