Sr Sales Analyst (Energy Domain Only)
Stem provides clean energy solutions and services designed to maximize the economic, environmental, and resiliency value of energy assets and portfolios. Stem’s leading AI-driven enterprise software platform, Athena®, enables organizations to deploy and unlock value from clean energy assets at scale. Powerful applications, including AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack, simplify and optimize asset management and connect an ecosystem of owners, developers, assets, and markets. Stem also offers integrated partner solutions to help improve returns across energy projects, including storage, solar, and EV fleet charging. For more information, visit www.stem.com.
Stem’s culture embodies diversity & inclusion beyond the traditional facets of gender, ethnicity, age, disabilities, and sexual orientation to include experience, personality, communication, workstyles, and more. At our core, Stem is at the momentous intersection of clean energy and software technology where diverse ideas, experiences, and professional skills converge to make the inclusive culture we have today. Together, we are turning old school thoughts about software and energy into progressive, collaborative, and innovative solutions. By joining our team, you will be collaborating with data scientists, energy experts, skilled salespeople, thought-leading executives and more from a range of backgrounds. This intersection of ideas, beliefs, and skills is what makes us unique enough to lead the world’s largest network of digitally connected energy storage systems.
Energy Domain Expertise Required
- Utilize economic models to capture the full scope of the value we are providing our partners and customers on the largest and most strategic deals.
- Support all aspects of the sales process from indicative analysis, firm quotes, contracting preliminary, and final proposal development, including but not limited to coordination, writing, editing, maintenance, and document assembly.
- Become an expert on solution design and be able to support processes pertaining to modeling, savings analysis, due diligence, new markets, tariffs, pricing, etc.
- Coordinate with US-based sales management to ensure quality control and accelerate the throughput of analysis with the India-based team.
- Collaborate internally with Stem stakeholders and externally with Stem partners.
- Be proactive and willingly learn how to use and master the tools required to help Partners incorporate energy storage into their market offerings.
- Communicate project status to appropriate stakeholders as needed and via CRM system for reporting.
- Positive attitude, strong ability to communicate across departments, and drive to “get the deal done.”
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience in sales, consulting, finance, or sales engineering ideally within a business-to-business environment.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to create custom models in MS Excel and work with complex logic.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required with classes/understanding of finance and accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are a MUST!
- Ability to multi-task, and work under tight deadlines, with strong project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Experience/understanding of US power markets.
- Ability to strategize, research, and compile necessary data.
- Experience in solutions engineering, solar, construction, design, and related industry a plus.
- Experience modeling solar projects using Energy Tool Base or other platforms.
- Expert-level abilities in Microsoft Office Professional, particularly MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce.
Salary and benefits: As per market standard
Employment type: Full-time
Work arrangement: In-office
Stem, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.