Quality Assurance Engineer
Who are we?
Transcend is disrupting the Engineering and Construction industry. Design Generator, Transcend’s first of its kind software, enables the companies that design our global infrastructure to automate Design & Engineering work that is currently done manually. There is over 400 billion dollars spent on engineering each year, and the process of developing projects has not changed in decades. These companies are critical to our future, as they design our water, power, roads, and other core infrastructure. Due to their archaic processes, they are not innovating fast enough to impact our environment and help solve Climate Change. Over the last 10 years Transcend has developed and implemented a cloud-based software that completely changes the traditional process and transforms the culture of these engineering and construction firms around the world. The company has offices in Hungary and the USA.
Our software and engineering teams work in the office to make sure that collaboration and teamwork can be achieved. They utilize the best practices of AGILE to align priorities and execute on software development. Transcend is backed by leading US, European, and Chinese private equity investors, along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-equity arm of the World Bank Group, and Vespucci Partners, a Hungarian-based Private Equity firm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for top talent with high great ideas to join our expanding team and support our vision & growth. Our customers include many of the global top 10 engineering and construction firms.
Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary, as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that new features and functionality are thoroughly tested and that defects are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases to ensure that software applications and systems are thoroughly tested, execute manual tests and automated tests, and report defects.
- Help maintain the company’s testing environment, including configuring and setting up test environments as needed.
- Engage in self-development activities to expand knowledge and skills related to QA practices and technologies, contribute to the improvement of the company’s QA processes and practices.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to team discussions, participate in the debugging and troubleshooting process to identify and resolve defects.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Experience in Testing Methodology
- Base level education in Computer Science
- Some experience with C#, ASP.NET
- Fluent English knowledge
We need you in our team if you have the following competencies:
- Communication: be able to translate business and process / architectural / mechanical engineering needs to designs and solutions
- Ability to live in a customer-focused start-up world where priorities shift based on customer feedback
- Reliability: get the work done and be there for others to do the same
- Solution-focused: the ability to work through complex problems by maintaining focus on the purpose of the task
- Confidence to take decisions in situations when there is not enough information available
- Humility in admitting being wrong and learning from it
Location: remote work
If you think you are a fit for Transcend and for this position please send your resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information about our company visit: https://www.transcendinfra.com
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.transcendinfra.com/privacy-statement/