Manager, Logistics and Warehouse Operations
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Logistics and Warehouse Manager to join our dynamic team. The Logistics and Warehouse Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing the efficient and cost-effective management of our warehouse and logistics operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supply chain management, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record of optimizing warehouse and transportation processes.
What you will do
- Supervise all warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, inventory control, and order fulfillment
- Plan and coordinate transportation routes to optimize delivery schedules and minimize costs
- Negotiate contracts with transportation providers to secure favorable terms and pricing
- Monitor the performance of logistics partners and carriers to ensure timely deliveries and compliance with service level agreements
- Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with established procedures
- Implement and maintain a first-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory system to ensure product freshness and minimize waste
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations governing warehouse and logistics operations
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, shipments, and transactions
- Manage a team of material handlers, receiving coordinators, and logistics specialists
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field (preferred)
- Proficiency in U.S. import and export laws and regulations, including updated knowledge of transportation regulations for dangerous/hazardous goods.
- Proven track record of success in logistics and warehouse management roles
- Strong knowledge of inventory control principles and best practices
- Experience with transportation planning and optimization
- Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations governing warehouse and logistics operations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.