Inventory Control Specialist
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Our company is growing and so are our inventory control needs. The Inventory Control Specialist will ensure that inventory levels at our labs and warehouses are accurately reflected in the ERP system. They will also oversee regular reporting as well as replenishments by placing purchase orders with suppliers. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Inventory, this role will closely interact with engineering teams (internal customers) on various projects, including kitting and new product requests.
What you will do
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and ensure timely distribution of products
- Analyze inventory levels and demand to forecast future needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that inventory needs are met
- Manage inventory counts, audits, and reconciliations
- Create and maintain inventory reports and data analyses
- Identify and resolve inventory discrepancies
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in inventory control or related field (preferably in Biotechnology or other highly regulated industries)
- You are knowledgeable in warehouse and logistics operations
- You have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in inventory control software systems and Microsoft 365
- You are able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.