Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design vehicles from scratch, invent efficient and durable battery systems, write software to control the vehicle and its interactions with the driver, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company, and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to work on something we can be proud of, on a journey to a cleaner planet. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Will you join us?
Xos is hiring a motivated Account Executive to join our sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. To be successful as an Account Executive you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Account Executive should also be very competitive and a good listener. This person is comfortable in a technical environment but more importantly is someone who can build relationships, communicate value-added opportunities to customers, and refuses to accept defeat.
- Aggressively pursue sales leads by cold calling on fleets, attending trade shows and events, and utilizing existing networks.
- Enjoys the challenge of meeting sales quotas and KPI's, comfortable utilizing CRM and other tools to report back to management.
- Takes a consultative approach to selling by actively listening to the customer, understanding their needs, and selling solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and communication from the initial call, through vehicle build and delivery
- Occasional travel to customer sites to conduct product demonstrations.
- Prior sales or account management experience in a B2B environment preferred, transportation or industrial experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a customer-facing rol.e
- Proficient with CRM tools, G-Suite products, data-driven, and analytical skills desired.
- High school diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior sales or account management experience in a B2B environment preferred.
- Prior Commercial Transportation sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Genuine and coachable character
- Flexibility - willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Thrives in ambiguity and enjoys creating processes - problem solver
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Something looks off?