Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is committed to delivering high-quality products to our valued customers. We take pride in our dedication to excellence and our team's ability to drive growth through exceptional customer service. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a Sales Administrator to support the Business Development teams' efforts in driving new growth in vehicle sales. The Sales Administrator will play a pivotal role in processing sales orders, including reviewing orders for accuracy and ensuring that each order is reflected in our systems. This role will also support the VP of Business Development with administrative duties which can include arranging travel, coordinating meetings both internally and with customers, and running reports in HubSpot and Netsuite.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Sales Administrator who is ready to learn, comfortable working with ambiguity, and experienced working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Receiving and processing sales orders; ensuring each order is accurately documented on our systems (HubSpot and NetSuite)
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and customers meetings
- Maintain and update sales records, reporting on existing and new vehicle deliveries, and customer information
- Accelerating the growth of vehicle sales by smoothing the vehicle delivery process
- Supporting the Business Development team in vehicle sales activities.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure seamless communication and coordination
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience in an administrative roles, preferably in a sales or customer support capacity
- Preferred experience providing support in a sales or customer support capacity, but not required
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc)
- Prior work experience in the automotive industry or similar industries is a plus
The salary range for this role is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Xos Inc. reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less that the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors, including not but limited to, job-related knowledge, skillset, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business or organizational factors.
- California (Los Angeles Metropolitan): $23.00 - $33.00/ USD per hour
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.