Business Development Manager
Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will play critical role in supporting various sales verticals and providing strategic direction for the business. You will have an opportunity to work on projects in sales, service, support, and channel management and will have the visibility to several other functions including executive leadership.
The ideal candidate will have prior consulting or a recent MBA graduate skilled in project management in an industrial or automotive sector.
- Work across the various verticals within the business development organization and will interact with Marketing, IT, and Manufacturing to achieve business goals.
- Develop competitor analysis across a variety of product segments, lead and develop go-to-market strategies in new and international markets
- Support sales and marketing functions by creating and updating collateral, spec sheets, brochures, and other sales related materials
- Support a fast-growing organization by assisting the department in scaling to meet its sales goals and identify process improvement opportunities within the department
- Manage initiatives across the BD organization, lead monthly leadership meetings and contribute to Xos culture and values
- 4-year degree in a business or marketing field, 2+ years of work experience in an automotive, industrial, or consulting environment preferred
- Recent MBA graduate from a top tier university with a focus on strategy or marketing preferred
- Ability to work with ambiguity and a strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and resourceful individual with a go-getter attitude
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experienced working with CRM's: HubSpot preferred
- Ability to create presentation, analyze data to identify trends, and prepare executive summaries
- Curious by nature, someone who can ask the right questions, seeks to understand processes and is familiar with B2B transactions
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.