Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is hiring an Operations Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting administrative operations functions crucial to the company's success. The primary focus includes executing on sales orders, meeting delivery targets, and facilitating smooth handovers to aftermarket functions. This role involves overseeing tasks to ensure the execution of sales orders, enforcing delivery strategies, financing processes, and collaborating with various teams such as Production Planning, PMO, Xos Energy, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Dealer and Service.
In this dynamic position, the Operations Coordinator is directly accountable for achieving Xos' quarterly delivery targets and ensuring an outstanding delivery experience for every customer. We seek an individual who is personable, energetic, a team player, and highly organized.
- Maintain, update, schedule, and fulfill the entire order book consistently
- Collaborate with Account Executives to receive customer orders, serving as the customer contact point.
- Analyze customer data for quarterly forecasting and contribute to inventory management
- Communicate effectively with various teams, exchanging accurate information in a timely manner
- Implement vehicle delivery processes, acting as a liaison between manufacturing, sales, and service departments to prepare vehicles/products for delivery and customer handoff
- Assist the logistics team to ensure international shipping compliance, managing relationships with importers, brokers, and related entities for certification.
- Work closely with sales management to analyze delivery process quality and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with key management personnel.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in an administrative capacity; business operations experience is a plus
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Project management experience is advantageous
- Familiarity with commercial trucks, electric vehicles, or product delivery process is preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Process-oriented mindset with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Critical thinking abilities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication proficiency
- Decision-making capabilities
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a learner mindset
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to contribute to the success of Xos, we encourage you to apply! Join us in shaping the future of electric vehicle technology and transportation.
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.