Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is hiring a Project Manager to join our PMO team! As a Project Manager you will lead the project management of assigned projects to ensure objectives are met within specified time, cost, and quality parameters as defined at the program's outset. This role requires a resourceful self-starter comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments and the ability to adapt quickly with a focus on continuous improvement.
Develop Project Plans
- Support in determining project scope and setting objectives
- Assist in defining budgets
- Outline labor and material resources
- Create timelines
- Define program KPIs
Monitor Project Progress
- Continuously set and adapt priorities
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule to ensure milestone completion
- Coordinate contracts with vendors and customers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Delegate tasks and supervise team commitments
- Provide project updates to stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Develop risk plans and report any issues or concerns
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Identify initiatives requiring organizational and problem-solving skills
- Keep the big picture in mind to make decisions on team and resource dedication
- Share ideas on moving the project forward effectively
Report Project Results
- Debrief on lesson learned and knowledge gained
- Contribute to guidelines for future projects
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related discipline required, Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience in Program or Project Management
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Experience working with Electric Vehicles or relevant technologies preferred
- Commercial Vehicle or Automotive experience preferred
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership, team influence, and motivation
- Ability to drive conversations to final decisions
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinking for a holistic view and task reprioritization
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Outstanding conflict resolution and stress management
- Ability to multitask and lead multiple projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn from others
- Ability to wear multiple hats, be hands-on, and help bring tasks to completion
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.