At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Engineering designs our next-generation hydrogen electric engines. Working across Hydrogen, Propulsion and Integration divisions, they solve technical problems and help decarbonize aviation by finding solutions for electric propulsion, hydrogen storage, fuel cell technology, power distribution, thermal management and more.
- Assembly of machines from engineering drawings and Job element sheets.
- Ensure quality of build in all areas.
- Assist in other areas of shop floor as required.
- Ensure familiarity with stores and stock control and assist when directed.
- Support the development of Lean principles within the work area.
- Support the improvement of the facility, including implementation of Lean Manufacturing, 5S, NCP, Kaizen
- Compliance with all Health and safety policies.
- May be required to assist in testing and FAT.
Knowledge, Training and Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience of assembling complex electro-mechanical products.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Adaptability, good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative following company procedures.
- Ability to perform basic testing and problem-solving.
- Ability to work accurately to procedures producing work of consistent high quality.
- Good mechanical and workshop skills
- A good general technical and electro-mechanical mind-set including an understanding of complex electrical and mechanical documentation, drawings, and specifications.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical safety standards.
Diversity and inclusion
As a young company shaping the aviation industry, we know that diversity fuels success and unlocks potential. We embrace being an equal-opportunity employer and actively seek individuals from diverse backgrounds. We value the multitude of skills, perspectives, and mindsets everyone can bring to the table. These experiences ignite creativity, originality, and growth. We proudly reject discrimination in all forms, including that based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.