At ZeroAvia, we're clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we're designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Procurement Buyer to join our team at ZeroAvia. The Procurement Buyer will own the procurement of hardware for key programmes that support ZeroAvia’s 2023 market entry target. The procurement buyer will lead ZeroAvia’s purchasing and procurement, negotiate pricing and delivery times with suppliers and track delivery. The procurement buyer will also lead receiving, incoming inspection and inventory management.
- Draft and prepare quotations, purchase orders, other standard agreements and approvals in line with internal procedures.
- Analyse Engineering Bills of Material, process, confirm and communicate requirements to the suppliers.
- Negotiate dead-lines/quantities and prices with suppliers.
- Provide input to program management meetings and manufacturing supply chain reviews.
- Oversee the progress and follow the flow of manufacturing on the supplier's site, manage order book and delivery receipts.
- Measure and analyze supplier performance in coordination with the functional requirements and if their targets are not being reached, set up internal and external action plans in close cooperation with the stakeholders
- Establish and implement action plans to limit risks and ensure program objectives are met.
- Track supplier progress ensuring on time delivery.
- Assist the Supply Chain Team to with the auditing of supplier systems, review of control plans, special processes, first article inspections and conformity documentation.
- Manage receiving, incoming inspection and inventory management.
- Handle logistics, shipping, import and export process.
- Support planning and scheduling activities.