Graduate Reliability Engineer
ZeroAvia is a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, committed to designing and commercializing hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world. As a Graduate Reliability Engineer at ZeroAvia, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and performance of our innovative hydrogen-electric propulsion systems.
In this role, you will work closely with a team of engineers to develop and implement reliability programs for our products. You will conduct reliability analyses, identify potential failure modes and risks, and propose design improvements to enhance the robustness and durability of our systems. Your work will contribute to the development of highly reliable and efficient aviation technologies that push the boundaries of clean and sustainable flight.
- Analysing reliability test data.
- Statistical planning of reliability tests. Specifying special test requirements for components or systems necessary to achieve or demonstrate achievement of reliability requirements.
- Performing reliability predictions using 217Plus methodology.
- Performing Common Cause Analysis (CCA).
- Performing Failure Modes and Effects (FMEA) Analysis.
- Producing reliability reports.
- Advising design engineers on component and material selection for improved reliability.
- Planning and supporting the development of reliability related data warehousing.
- Supporting investigation of component and/or system failures and performing Root Cause Analysis.
- Proactively identifying components or technologies approaching obsolescence and developing strategies for component replacement or redesign to ensure product longevity.
- Examining the mechanisms and root causes of test failures and proposing solutions to enhance reliability.
- Supporting risk analysis and risk management activities.
- Assessing the effectiveness of equipment Built-In Test (BIT) capabilities.